December 18, 2007

Crazy Climbers

Our lives have recently changed dramatically due to the fact that the twins are now able to climb out of their cribs. It has caused a few tears (shed by me), a few bruises (from graceful falls), but also some VERY funny moments (there's always a silver lining)! I tell you, it is so hard to discipline with a straight face sometimes. I am sure that some of you parents can relate...


Jayden had climbed into bed with her sister. Ah sweet moment.


Tim and I were enjoying a movie downstairs when the girls decided to invite themsleves. We couldn't help but laugh for a bit (while they enjoyed the snacks) especially at Rylee's accessory she felt was necessary to put on with her pajamas.




Definitely the best for last! I promise that our child was clothed before placed in her own crib. However, this is how I found her while checking in on the quiet gals. What will be next?

7 comments:

Amy said...

That picture of Jayden naked in her crib...well, it made me laugh right out loud. In fact, I'm still laughing. :-) Love it!

Melinda said...

I love these pictures... my sister Michelle was cracking up at the naked picture. That is a classic! We got your christmas card, you guys are such a cute family. Thank you for thinking of us. As soon as the kiddies join our family, you will see more fun from us!

Heath'e' said...

These are HILARIOUS! Thank you for adding some laughter to my day!! Super cute!

Melissa said...

Hey Amy it is me Melissa Biorn aka Melissa Miller...Somehow I found your blog through lile 3 other blogs but I am glad I did...Your little girls are so funny I think it is hilarious that she is naked that is great. How have you guys been? You look beautiful Amy. But hey I need your e-mail so you can look at my blog so e-mail bright_star07@msn.com Take care!!! p.s. tell your mom and dad hello

Amanda said...

Amy!!!! This is Amanda Miller!!! What the heck! I am so excited I found your blog!!!!

Jenn said...

Your girls are so cute. I love naked babies even better in a situation like this.

Amy I don't know how often you've been checking your blog, but I'm tagging you. See my blog

Mindy said...

So cute! What a classic photo to bring out for her first date! ;0)