January 31, 2010

Just when you thought we were gone for GOOD!!

How do you recap an entire year (almost) since your last post??? YOU DON'T. So here's a real QUICK review of what the Rambows have been up to over the last 9 months.

Having family fun!!!!


Watching this little spitfire grow (14 months already!!)


And these monkeys too! (4 1/2 already!!)




Going to some FUN places!




Hanging with COOL people!!



And working A TON on this. (Our "new-to-us" house! Yeah!!!)



TO BE CONTINUED....






6 comments:

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

My little nieces are just adorable!!! i'm glad i didn't have to wait to come visit to see some pictures of the house:) congrats again....love the pics.

Amy said...

You tricked me...thought the blog was dead in the water and then BAM!

Taryn said...

I cannot wait until you post some more pictures of your home!

The Hull Family said...

I really did think you were gone for good! Your little girls are adorable and congrats on the new house. How come we live so close and I haven't seen you in years?

Camey said...

So I love your house. Did it buy it form someone in your family? Those are KL nices? I didn't know that! Anyhow, you are so tiny and cute!! Seriously how do you stay so small?

Just the 2 of Us! said...

Ames, you look gorgeous. What a cute little family. I've been waiting for an udpate. Where are you guys living?